funny gifs

Friday, December 16, 2011

Question of the Day 12/16/11 ; Would You Like to Take a Class Online?

 Would You Like to Take a Class Online?


No, I would not like to take a class online. Students would be missing out on a classroom environment which is essential in competing in life. In a classroom environment, students are introduced to various of ethnicity. Just like in life you are introduced to different people from all parts of the world.  


Life cant be run behind a computer. Interact with a variety of people introduces different approches about life and several of ideas. With online classes you are limited to certain ideas. I have used an instructional video on Khan Academy. They are very effective in the subjects they offer. 


I cant see videos and online instruction replacing traditional classes. Traditional instruction offers ideas and perspective that online classes cant and dont offer. Online classes are not wave of the future. They are to broad.   

No comments:

Post a Comment